We collect information from you for a number of reasons:-
- To provide personalised services for our individual users.
- To enable us to send out information that you’ve requested.
- To enable us to send out promotions in which we think you will be interested.
- To help us to improve the services we offer.
- We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and will respect your privacy in terms of email, mobile and any other details you submit to us via any media.
- We will not collect personally identifying information except with your specific knowledge and consent.
- We will work with our suppliers to ensure that your data is protected with high quality, reliable and secure technology.
- We follow strict security procedures set out in UK Data Protection Legislation in respect of the storage and disclosure of information given by you via our websites, your mobile or via any other media.
Collection of Information
- We collect information about our users from the use of a contact form.
- The information could include an email address, name, company, postcode and a mobile telephone number although additional information may also be requested. We may ask further or different questions for different services,
Data Protection Act
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and its relevant subordinate legislation and we will comply with the principles set out in that Act. When you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations towards you in the way that we deal with that information. In accordance with the data protection principles we have to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else. We will not supply your personal information to third parties without your express prior consent or where required by law. We will ensure that any information will be held only as long as is necessary to ensure that our service runs smoothly. We use up to date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
Use of Information
Where you have submitted personal information about yourself we may from time to time provide you by e-mail, mail, text or otherwise with an update of information about our services and products. You may "opt out" by clicking on unsubscribe links provided in subsequent communications.