The Wire Belt Company is committed to the management of its environmental affairs and recognises its responsibility to prevent pollution in all parts of its operations, safeguard the environment and take positive steps to minimise the environmental impacts of its operations. These steps are carried out in a responsible and caring manner and the company will maintain this commitment by:-
- Identifying how our activities impact on the environment
- Minimising all waste discharges to air, water and land
- Using wherever reasonably practical the least environmentally harmful substance and practice.
- Being aware of the environmental effects our operations have to our neighbours.
- Complying with all applicable legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring all sub-contractors and suppliers have adequate environmental standards in place.
- Lastly communicating the importance and reviewing this policy with all staff on a regular basis.